Self Love Mantras Because You Are Enough
It is safe to say that we find ourselves in some stressful and lonely times. We are overwhelmed and our anxiety is high (or at least mine is) and we are filled with self-doubt. But we deserve better than that, and we need to be nicer to ourselves. Self-love mantras can help to rewire the way you think and change your perspective on things. By practicing self-love mantras we can quiet those negative thoughts and love ourselves!
How to use Self-Love Mantras:
First you need to quiet the negative thoughts, and stop beating yourself up! When you feel those thoughts coming on change it, remember you are doing your best and you are enough.
Next pick your mantras and say them daily, whether you say them in the morning, or in the car on your way to work or right before you fall asleep there is no right way to do it, whatever works best for you.
Pick some of the below mantras that feel right for you or make up your own. It may be uncomfortable or even maybe a little silly at first, but that is totally ok.
Self Love Mantras:
- I am more than my body.
- I am enough. Who I am is enough. What I do is enough, and what I have is enough.
- My body is a precious gift.
- I am radiant.
- I release negative self-talk.
- I am beautiful both inside and out.
- I am the only me.
- I am unique and that is my gift.
- I bring light to those around me.
- I accept myself just as I am.
- I am filled with gratitude for who I am.
- Today I love my body fully, deeply, and joyfully.
- I am loved.
- I acknowledge my self-worth.
- I am confident.
- I breathe in courage, I exhale doubt.
- I am in charge of my happiness.
- I deserve all the good things.
- I love and respect myself.
- I am releasing self-judgment and embracing self-love.
- I will be kind to myself today.
- I strive for progress, not perfection.
- I love my body the way it is.
- I am capable.
- I love the person I am becoming.
- I am not my thoughts.
- I am here, and that is all that matters.
- Take it one day at a time.
- I am a gift.
- I will follow my heart.
- I am truly a beautiful soul.
- I am positive and I attract positivity.
- I am intelligent, creative, and strong.
- I choose to stop apologizing for being me.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- I deserve the best.
- I am thankful for today.
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- My dreams matter.
- All I need is within me.
- Fear is only a feeling, it can’t hold me back.
- I am separate from the voice of anxiety and stress.
- My anxiety does not control me.
- I am worthy of my desires.
- I am free of all limiting beliefs.
- I am limitless.
- I choose to be kind to myself.
- I am fierce, unafraid, and brave.
- I am in control.
- I got this.
Keep going you are amazing!
Check out some of our other Self-Love Blogs: