Hey guys, so I thought it could be fun to start to add some of my favorite recipes to the blog! So why not start with my Quarantine Gluten-free Banana Bread, Because well who isn’t making Banana bread right now?
This recipe is very simple, and one that I use on the regular. It took me many tries before I found a banana bread gluten-free recipe that was not dry. I have served this to my non-gluten free friends and they are always surprised!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Mins
What you will need:
- 1 ½ cups of gluten-free flour (I use King Arthur)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter (Make sure this is cool before using)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 ripe bananas
-Added bonus add ½ cup of Chocolate chips, I promise you will not regret it!
- Preheat oven on bake to 350 degrees.
- Prep your loaf pan, make sure you spray it good with the cooking spray you don’t want your bread to stick.
- In one bowl mix all your dry ingredients
- In another bowl mix all of your wet ingredients
- Now mix the dry and wet ingredients together, make sure you mix this well! And add your chocolate chips!!
- Pour into the loaf pan that you prepped.
- Bake for 40-50 mins, make sure you test with a knife to make sure it comes out clean before taking out
- Let cool and enjoy your Gluten-Free Banana Bread!
Let us know what you think of this recipe and other ones you would like to see. I love trying new recipes too, so let us know what you have been cooking or baking during Quarantine? So share your favorite recipes with me and I will test them out!
Don’t forget to head over and check out our other blogs!